2010/03/14

travelling to Europe Part 1

Paris.


Metro in Paris!
March 3rd 2009. I left Japan for Europe with my dream.
Since I was 12, I have been interested in Europe so much.
Finallly!! I made it happen. travelling Europe to look for inspirations.
My journey started in Denmark, Copenhargen.
I will upload some photos of the city onto the future blog.
After spending time in Denmark and Sweden, I flew to Pairs, Brussels and went to Germany by bus, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Cloatia, and Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia,
and then I volunteered in Estonia for a month. It was really amazing experience!!!!
I went back home from Finland, so apparently Ive been to 16 countiries. Wow.
I can't choose which city is the best, because each place is very attractive.
There were so many things happend to me when i travelled there.
Good things also sad things.
But the thing is I realized that life shouldnt be so serious.
Life is here for you to enjoy. you can create your own life style.
For living as myself, it is necessary to know what you want, what you want to be.
Luckly i think i know that.
I wont stop. I am keeping forward to my dream!!!



0 件のコメント: