2010/03/14

French women

I am always attracted to french woman.

well well Dont get me wrong. I am not lesbian.!!!

It just that they are always the one i want to be.

Elagant, refreshing, cheerful and clever, and the best thing is they seem to enjoy their life in many ways. Love, Carrer, hobbies and so on.



Here is my favorite French beautiful actress.

Virginie Ledoyen: Filmgraphy( 8 women, Bon voyage)


Carla Bruni ( I think you know her as French president Nicolas Sarkozy's wife)

She used to be a top model as you can see her body is gorgeous! Not only having a perfect body

but also being so talented. She is a singer and She has released 3 albums in the world so far.



Catherine Deneuve
Greatest French actress ever.
she is now over 70 years old?? I think.. but She is still amazingly beautiful.



Oh, now I really wanted to go back to Paris, again....

I stayed there for 10 days when i was travelling in Europe.

Paris was incredible. I met so many wonderful people there.

Their life style inspired me a lots.

I will write blogs about my trip in Europe soon.


0 件のコメント: